Every certificate issued by TASC has a unique 16 digit certificate number that can be entered below to verify the results listed on that certificate.
- results reported on the certificate
- date the certificate was issued
- name of the student the certificate was issued to
You need two pieces of information to proceed:
- the date of issue of the certificate
- the 16 digit unique number as it appears on the certificate
Note: if your certificate does not have a 16 digit verification number, you will need to order a qualification certificate (which lists your results and has the 16 digit number required for verification).