Read the information below to find out how we can help you with any queries about your results.

Use the Results Queries form  for the following:

  • Some of the courses I studied do not show in my results

Use the Request for Inspection or Copy of Written Assessment Materials form  for the following
NOTE: Request to Inspect has closed for 2019. Please do not use this component on the form.

  • I would like to request to inspect my written exams (if you believe there has been a procedural error) – this is no longer available.
  • I would like to request a copy of my written exam material and folios

For more details visit the results queries FAQ page