Have you seen REACHOUT.com’s exam stress toolkit? It comes with stories and practical tips from recent students, checklists, action plans and tips and articles about handling end-of-year pressure and stress in ways that work for you, and secrets to study success.
Our top advice is:
- Develop a routine that works for you, that includes both your studies and what you most enjoy.
- Keep up to date with the latest information, including talking with your teachers and registering to receive TASC information via email (including your results).
- Don’t hesitate to talk to your people – family, friends, teachers and others at school – about how you are feeling and if you need a hand. If you don’t feel like you can talk to someone you know, call or chat with one of these great agencies that are set up to support you:
- eheadspace (1800 650 890)
- Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800)
- Lifeline (12 11 14).