TASC KEY DATES | EVENTS
- This event has passed.
2021 Student Enrolment – closing date
Student enrolments close on Tuesday 31 August 2021. The closure date for enrolment is aligned with a point in the year where students will still have adequate time to be exposed to the course content and assessment requirements of any subsequent course change.
Following 31 August, schools may make a request to TASC for a change in enrolment status.
If there is a requirement for an enrolment change (such as movement into a Level 2 course) then TASC requires some supportive evidence.
The process and evidence required includes:
- Make a request for a change in enrolment via a Quality Assurance task in TRACS including:
- evidence of individual student participation in previous and new course (attendance records and assessment records. Examples of completed assessment tasks may be requested)
- school policy and procedure for changes of courses, and how these were applied in the specific case
- evidence of management of course change (e.g. prior tasks re-assessed for ‘new’ course’s criteria/standards, work requirements needing to be undertaken, mapping of previous and ‘new’ course contents, and plan to address identified gaps in content)
- evidence of delivery and assessment in a ‘new’ course to date (e.g. scope and sequence, assessment records, attendance records)
If you have any queries please contact the Quality Assurance team via TRACS or QualityAssurance@tasc.tas.gov.au.