We welcome applications from new and experienced applicants to administer the end-of-year exams (external assessments) at endorsed Exam Centres around the state. The external assessments will run from Tuesday 7 – Friday 17 November 2023.
The Supervisor Coordinator is a senior role with responsibility for running the Exam Centre.
A team of Supervisors are appointed to supervise each exam session held at the Exam Centre. This includes:
- Supervising students completing exams in accordance with TASC requirements
- Preparing exam rooms and setting out and collecting exam papers
- Supporting students with Reasonable Adjustments to their assessments
- Completing Supervision Reports for each exam supervised
- Assisting the Supervisor Coordinator with the return of completed exam papers, including manual handling tasks
- Supervisor pay rate of $127.50 per exam session + payment for training.
To find out more about the roles and how to apply, see our Employment page.