TASC offers providers access to online safety net tests for their Year 12, 13 and past students (with the facilitation of the school).
How to register students for online safety net tests
- TASC will notify schools when online safety net test windows are approaching, and activate the following TRACS tasks for registration:
- Online TCE Standard Test – Registration – Mathematics
- Online TCE Standard Test – Registration – Reading and Writing
- During the registration period, schools create a separate task for each test type. All students registering for a particular test should be added to the one task.
- Once registrations close and student logins are ready, TASC will upload documentation to the task. This will include detailed instructions for supervisors and students, student logins, and the supervisor report.