2022 Exam Timetables
- 2022 all TASC external assessments timetable – all assessment types listed by course name
- 2022 written exam timetable
- 2022 folio, oral, practical and display external assessment dates and the Student Folio Declaration Information Sheet
- 2022 language and English oral schedule
- 2022 practical exam timetables – practical assessment times for each school
- 2022 Nationally or Interstate Assessed Languages (NIAL):
2022 External Assessments
Each year, approximately 6,000 students sit written external assessments in November for Level 3 and Level 4 TASC Courses. In developing the written exam timetable TASC makes every effort to ensure it best suits that year’s students.
The 2022 External Assessment program will be managed in COVID-safe ways and align with Public Health measures to ensure a consistent approach for students. If anything should change, we have contingency plans in place that will ensure students continue to receive fair and representative results.
Students can feel confident about their end of year assessments and look forward to the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learnt over the year.
Students will receive their copy of the 2022 TASC Student Exam Guide through their school at the beginning of Term 4. Students also receive a Notice of External Assessment (NoE) which details where and when they sit their exams. More information about exams is available at Preparing for Exams.