Students in Tasmania

Many schools and colleges in Tasmania offer courses to students from other countries. Details of organisations that are registered to deliver education and training to international students in Tasmania and the accredited courses they offer are available on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

For information about particular education providers you can contact:

  • TASC for schools and colleges (Kindergarten Year 12)
  • ASQA for vocational education and training courses and providers
  • TEQSA for higher education courses and university providers.