Each year TASC selects some courses and asks providers to send in copies of documentation for verification purposes (such as scope and sequence documents, assessment tasks, samples of student work, and assessment records). Schools and colleges will be individually contacted if they are required to undertake this quality assurance method.
For courses other than Work Readiness Level 2, Student Directed Inquiry Level 3, and Project Implementation Level 2 – which have a desktop audit as part of their ongoing quality assurance – courses selected for desktop audits in 2022 are:
- Essential Skills – Maths Level 2 (selected providers)
- Essential Skills – Reading and Writing Level 2 (selected providers)
- Essential Skills – Using Computers and the Internet Level 2 (selected providers)
- English Writing Level 3 (selected providers)
- Sport Science Level 3 (selected providers)
- Working With Children Level 2 (selected providers)
- Others to be announced.