TASC has developed tools to assist schools and teachers understand Quality Assurance processes and requirements.
General QA tools:
- Assessment Documentation: Self -Evaluation Toolkit for Teachers
- Assessment Plan Review – check-in with how your assessment plan is being implemented
- Audit Model Information Kit
- QA Meeting Preparation: An Overview – 1-page with all key information about QA meetings
- Determining Final Ratings – general information and tips about determining final internal course ratings
- Example Final Internal Ratings Report – to provide students with their final internal course rating before submission to TASC
Standards for Providers – specific tools:
- Standards for Providers
- Focus Area by Term poster – what to focus on year-round and by school term
- Information sheet about the introduction of the standards in 2020
- Optional Template: Planning to meet Provider Standards for TASC-Accredited Senior Secondary Courses – includes suggested actions
- Take the Stand articles – articles from the TASC Update unpacking key aspects of the provider standards including planning, student movement, attendance, access requirements, academic integrity and internal assessment reporting to students.
For more information and help: