A student declaration must be completed by all students* who are undertaking one or more TASC courses.
When you complete the student declaration you are:
- declaring you have read and will comply with the TASC academic integrity requirements
- declaring that you have read and will comply with the TASC external assessment rules
- providing an email address where TASC will send electronic results**
- providing a phone number in case TASC needs to contact you.
TASC is committed to protecting information collected through this process and the handling of data in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004. See how TASC manages information protection and access.
How to complete your Student Declaration
You will need:
- your TASC ID
- relevant personal information
- a current email address you can access post senior secondary study
- “How to… complete a student declaration” guide
Complete the two step declaration – Student Declaration online form
- Complete the online Student Declaration
Personal details, contact information and declaration required
- Confirm your declaration via email verification (within 24 hours of declaration)
An email – TASC Student Declaration – confirmation – from TRACS will be sent to the provided email. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to verify your declaration.
* Students with substantial educational adjustments, requiring significant support in their learning, are exempt from completing a Student Declaration. Schools are required to complete the Student Declaration Exemption – Statutory Declaration to confirm that the students listed are unable to complete a Student Declaration due to the significant support required to do so. This declaration can be provided to TASC via TRACS, selecting the Student Declaration Exemption Statutory Declaration correspondence type.
**A digital copy of your results will be emailed to the email address provided.