Order your replacement certificates using the Replacement Certificate form
We can provide you with:
- A Tasmanian Qualifications Certificate (1946 – current). This certificate will state if you have received the Tasmanian Certificate of Education (from 2009 onwards) and list VET qualifications you have completed. It will also list the TASC accredited senior secondary courses, VET units of competence and other TASC recognised qualifications you have successfully completed. People who order this certificate will also receive an ATAR Statement (where applicable) for no additional cost.
We can also provide the following senior secondary results:
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (2009 onwards)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Educational Achievement (2009 onwards)
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) Statement for eligible applicants (for students who finished Year 12 in 1996 onwards). From 2016 you must achieve your TCE to be eligible for an ATAR. People finishing prior to 1996 will need to contact the University to discuss entry requirements.
- Higher School Certificate – Year 11 and 12 (1969 – 1992)
- Statement of Results (1946 – current)
We can provide the following Year 10 results in the Qualification Certificate:
- Year 10 results prior to 2004 inclusive:
- School Certificate – Year 10 (1969 – 1991)
- Schools Board Certificate – Year 10 (1946 – 1968)
- Year 10 Results (1992 – 2003)
- VET Results (if the results have been provided to us from the registered training organisation). Note the Year 10 VET results are presented in the Qualification Certificate not in a stand alone Certificate outlining achievements in one VET course.
- TASC does not hold, and cannot replace school reports.
- Year 10 results from 2005 onward (inclusive):
- if you attended a Catholic or Independent school, you will need to contact the school you attended for your Year 10 results
- if you attended a Government school, please contact Education Performance and Review on (03) 6165 5706 or email email@example.com
- All applications must be completed and signed with one copy of photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport) attached and payment included. For electronic applications these can be scanned and attached to the application.
- If you have changed your name, you must provide formal documentation of that name change, i.e. a marriage certificate or deed poll certificate.
- There is a three week period towards the end of the year, just before results are released in mid-December, when TASC is unable to provide current students with replacement Qualification Certificates.
- The fee for replacement certificates is $15.80 (5–10 working days) and an additional $63.20 for 24 hour priority processing. Fees can be paid by credit/debit card online or over the phone or in cash (in person only).