Read the application information (below), and order replacement certificates using the Replacement Certificate form.
Replacement certificates available
We can provide:
- A Qualifications Certificate (1946 – current). This certificate will state if you have received the Tasmanian Certificate of Education (from 2009 onwards) and list VET qualifications you have completed. It will also list the TASC accredited senior secondary courses, VET units of competence and other TASC recognised qualifications you have successfully completed. If you order this certificate will also receive an ATAR Statement (where applicable) for no additional cost.
We can also provide a replacement copy of the following senior secondary certificates and results:
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (2009 onwards)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Educational Achievement (2009 onwards)
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) Statement for eligible applicants (for students who finished Year 12 in 1996 onwards). From 2016 you must achieve a TCE to be eligible for an ATAR. If you finished school before 1996 contact your preferred University to discuss their entry requirements.
- Higher School Certificate – Year 11 and 12 (1969 – 1992)
- Statement of Results (1946 – current)
The following Year 10 results can be included in the Qualifications Certificate:
- Year 10 results prior to 2004 (inclusive):
- School Certificate – Year 10 (1969 – 1991)
- Schools Board Certificate – Year 10 (1946 – 1968)
- Year 10 Results (1992 – 2003)
- VET Results (if the results have been provided to us from the registered training organisation). Note: the Year 10 VET results are presented in the Qualifications Certificate not in a stand alone Certificate outlining achievements in one VET course.
- Year 10 results from 2005 onward (inclusive):
- if you attended a Catholic or Independent school, you will need to contact the school you attended for your Year 10 results
- if you attended a Government school, please contact the Department for Education, Children and Young People on 1800 816 057 or email ServiceCentre@education.tas.gov.au
TASC does not hold, and cannot replace school reports.
- Read the application information and order replacement certificates using the Replacement Certificate form.
- All applications must be completed and signed with one copy of photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport) attached and payment included. Electronic applications can be scanned and attached to the application form.
- If you have changed your name, you must provide a copy of formal documentation of that name change, i.e. a marriage certificate or deed poll certificate.
- There is a three week period towards the end of the year, just before results are released in mid-December, when TASC is unable to provide current students with a replacement Qualifications Certificate.
- The fees are:
- A replacement certificate base charge of $17.00 – to be processed in 5–10 working days (includes the cost of regular postage)
- An additional charge of $68.00 for 24-hour priority processing
- An additional $12.25 for express postage (within Australia).
- Fees can be paid by credit/debit card online as part of the application form, or payment can be made in-person at the TASC Office.