We can provide copies of the following results:
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education (2009 onwards)
- Qualifications Certificate (1946 – current)
- Tasmanian Certificate of Educational Achievement (2009 onwards)
- Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) for eligible applicants (1996 onwards)*
- Higher School Certificate – Year 11 and 12 (1969 – 1992)
- School Certificate – Year 10 (1969 – 1991)
- Schools Board Certificate – Year 10 (1946 – 1968)
- Year 10 Results (1992 – 2003)
- VET Results (if the results have been provided to us from the registered training organisation)
- Statement of results
TASC does not hold, and cannot replace school reports.
* From 2016 you must achieve your TCE to be eligible for an ATAR.
Order replacement results
Please use the Application for replacement certificate form
All applications must be completed and signed with one copy of photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport) attached and payment included. For electronic applications these can be scanned and attached to the application.
Please note: if you have changed your name, you must provide formal documentation of that name change, ie a marriage certificate or deed poll certificate.
The fee for replacement results is $15.50 (5–10 working days) or $62.00 (24 hour priority processing)
Fees can be paid by cash (in person only) or by cheque/money order (in person or through Australia Post) or credit/debit card online.